Friday, May 2, 2008

He Can Talk?


Sam is the master of grunting, whining, and pointing to get what he wants. His little mother, Erin, is very happy to oblige in his efforts not to use words. You can imagine our suprise as we all stood in the kitchen the other night and I asked Sam, "Do you want a fork or a spoon?"

Sam responded clearly in front of Mommy, Daddy, and Erin, "No, I do not want a fork."

With mouths agape the three of us all moved quickly to indulge his first, clear, and concise request.

2 comments:

DeanaMarie said...

That is the cutest thing! I can't wait to hear him talk. I bet its crazy to hear :)

Love you guys :)

Dick said...

Another GENIUS in the family! Way to go Sam! Wendy, thanks for sharing. With yall so far away, it's super that Dick & I can peek at yall's life and to be able to follow Erin & Sam's milestones. Luv, Sandra